Fresh WESMAR ASCS 360 ready to drop in your car for the 2019 season!
Engine was built and always maintained by Wesmar Racing Engines. This is a big bore short stroke combination, it has Hilborn Injection 2 and 7/16" with 2 and 3/16" reducer stacks.
Dart SHP block, Crower crank, Dyer rods, CP pistons, Wesmar custom ground 55MM roller cam, roller lifters, new lightened and ported ASCS heads, Crower rockers, Tool Room springs.
Comes complete! K&N airbox with stacks, Waterman 400 fuel pump, Schoenfeld headers, Tel-Tac, DMI Gladiator U Joint, DMI hollow Driveshaft, Autometer water, and oil gauges, all lines for crossflow radiator.
- Engine makes 680 plus on Wesmar's Dyno, the same combo made 705 on Ott's Dyno.
- It was built brand new in 2005 spent most it's life in a box in Nebraska as a spare, we hurt it early in 2018 and it is now fresh ready to be shipped to you.
- Rebuild was $9,400 basically brand new rotating assembly.
- Cam combination is well-suited to 3/8 - big 1/2 mile racetracks.
- Motor is ASCS, URC, ESS, USCS, PST Legal would also work really well for the CRA or Eastern USAC series also would ake a great BOSS series engine.
- Shipping is included in the price if you're in the lower 48 states. Can reduce price if you're willing to pick up in Jacksonville, FL also can negotiate price if all that's listed isn't needed.
Text 610.462.0007 for more information, PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS